Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rasa-Caffe "The essence of flavor"


 Hey guys, I am really excited about my new project I have been working on! I just spent the      last few weeks taking on my kick- starter campaign  for a new Coffee & specialty drink bar. I am launching this caffe because I feel that the time is right to use my skills to provide a space where people can relax and enjoy each other's company. Kick-starter approved my video for launch in a quick 12hrs?! OK, so I am a bit nervous and I won't exactly be in a kitchen ( that will come later!).  Shooting the video was kind of weird and fun. We did voice overs and photo shoots both making coffee and chai in-front of the camera. I definitely had to keep an upbeat attitude and through the laughter we succeeded in making a killer video. Please check it out thank you very much!!
   



               Thank you Cat! Equator Barista and BACC ( Bay area Coffee Community) Rabble-Rouser

                                                      












                                                                 Jeremy Americano










                                     All of the spices you need for a great cup of chai!







                                                  Please have some of the good Stuff!




1 comment:

  1. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. help hair less

    ReplyDelete